Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last Tee Ball game

Today was Braden's last Teeball game of the season. They went undefeated! So did all of the other 3 year old teams....they don't really keep score in case you were wondering. :) Ha! I'll have to say, I'm pretty proud of my big 3 year old! It was SO hot the last few games and he still played hard (well as hard as they play at this age) and had a smile on his face. I wouldn't say we mastered hitting the ball very well, but he defintely knew how to run the bases with a big cheese on his face and field the balls pretty well. He also had some pretty quick feet when it was time to get snack at the end of each game. :) Today they got their medals. I loved watching him check it out hanging from his neck. As soon as he got home, he went in his room and hung it from his little baseball hook-love it! Next up....fall soccer...that should be equally as cute. I want to always remember Braden's cute smile as he rounded first base. He LOVED the cheers and hearing his name-too sweet. :) Love you my little ball player!!

Hitting one last time with a little guidance from "his Coach Matt."

"I run for cheers!"

Braden's biggest, little fan

Hard working boys taking a drink break. :)

Getting his medal (and his special cookie)

Pretty good stuff!

No comments: