Saturday, June 26, 2010

River dinner

Tonight we went out on the river with Jen & Nick to grab dinner at Tumbleweed. We had so much fun cruising around and letting the kids take in all of the sights. :) I have enjoyed going on the river and seeing all of the cool houses, the boats & barges, and just the city from an angle you never get to see. I still don't think you could pay me to swim in the river even if I was sweating to death!! Everyone does it but I'm perfectly fine checking things out from the nice, clean boat. Hee hee. Thanks Jen & Nick for letting us tag along! We had so much fun. :)

Braden, Alivia & Carson checking everything out

Me and my cutie pie

Cutie pie with Daddy-O :)

Carson & Braden were too cute looking over the edge

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i wouldn't swim in the river either. i used to ski in it all the time when i was little but not now!