Monday, April 4, 2011

Chris' bday

Last Thursdy, the 30th was Chris' 37th bday! I really can't believe he is 37!!! I started dating him when he was 29 and I was in my mid 20's so it just seems crazy that he is nearing the 40 mark!! Whoa!!!! Anyways, age doesn't bother him a bit which is a good thing. :) We had Chris' family over for some dinner, cake and icecream and presents. We were SO excited (me especially) to eat his cookie cake. Yummo! Chris' mom brought a cake too so we were full of sweets by bedtime. A little help with the candles My handsome guys! Ethan with some chocolate on his face before we've cut the cake...hmmmm :) Chris with Jeremy & Craig Checking out the card Braden made him :) Ethan was really into the "bawoons"

We always shake and feel and try to guess our presents. ha! This was a new air pump for the boat to blow up the tubes.

* Happy birthday Chris!! We sure love you!!!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Happy birthday, Chris!!!

the lewis gang said...

happy birthday, ya old man!! :)