Monday, April 4, 2011

Nashville

Since Chris has been so creative with the big surprises for holidays and bdays, I thought I'd plan a little surprise for him for his bday. His birthday was Thursday but on Saturday morning I told him to pack his bag we were leaving at 11:00! I was so excited because he had no clue about any of it and we had pulled it off! It was SO hard for me to keep it a secret becasue when you talk as much as I do, you almost slip a 100 times!! ha! So he packed and my mom and nephew came to watch the boys and we were on our way. Our super fun friends the Vaughns and Thomas' came too! We had so much fun. We got to shop a bit, see the sights, do some dancing and a lot, A LOT of eating!! Thanks to our friends for being able to come with us and making it a special weekend for Chris! Thank you so much to my mom, nephew and Papa T and Mimi for watching the boys for us!!! My birthday guy! Me, Christy & Jen

The whole gang


We had to pose in front of the big guitar. ha!


On the way out, we stopped at the Grand Ole Opry hotel...it was beautiful and definitely a sight to see! We might have to stay there next time. :)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

What a fun time!!! I can't wait to go out dancing with grown-ups again! Nice work, Tracy!!

the lewis gang said...

great work keeping a secret! i surprised damon to chicago for his 30th and it about did me in trying to hold it in! glad you had a fun trip!!