Friday, April 15, 2011

Stitches Day 4

After a few rounds of the antibiotic, my little buddy was starting to look and feel better! I was so thankful the medicine was working. Praise God!!!! I know there were many people praying for our little guy and we are so appreciative!! Since there was still some redness and swelling, we stayed one more night to continue the treatments.

So as if we didn't have enough going on already, mom of year here helped Ethan get this nasty scratch on his face!! :( I had his sound machine plugged in and he kept pulling it out of the outlet. So I was putting the cord up on top of a high shelf with the machine and as I was doing it, he reached up and yanked on the loop part and the plug came down and scratched his little face! No one was in the room with us at the time but I still stood there and went "really?!?!?!?" out loud by myself! Sheesh!!! I kept thinking, if we get out of here without something else busted, it will be a miracle!!

No comments: