Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Braden's first day of Pre-K

It's hard to believe that this is Braden's last year of preschool!! The thought of registering him for kindergarten in the spring blows me away! So until then...I'm focusing on this year, his last year of preschool, Pre-K! He had a super first day! I am in the class right next to him so I can see him through the windows off and on and he was always sitting and playing-either at the Lego's or the castle. ha! I also noticed he was hanging around with some really sweet boys. I know us teachers love all of our students, but being in the building I also know which little boys might be a smidge of a better influence on him. He is a follower for sure so usually if he sees someone throwing blocks or jumping off a playset or any of that good 'ole boy stuff, well he's right there in the mix. :) I'm hoping that he hooks up with a few of the more mature boys at least most of his day. :) I got to see him on the playground and he was all smiles about his first day!

In other news, Ethan started with a new sitter today and she is perfect!! Right by school, I love her to pieces, a few playmates and super cheap. I'm feeling so blessed that this situation worked out too! Oh and my class was awesome today too!! Day 2 here we come!

Several people commented to me that he looked like a 2nd grader today! He is a tall, handsome little guy!





At school enjoying a popsicle with his buddies, Jacob and Carson

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

He does look super tall. So cute!!

the lewis gang said...

yes, tear! crazy to thing kindergarten is just around the corner....