Friday, September 2, 2011

Red light please!

So I completely fell off the bandwagon of the blogging world for the last month. Life just got completely crazy lately. We have done so many fun things lately, so many "blog worthy" events that I just have to let it go and start new. ha! You know what I'm saying blogger girls...sometimes we don't want to take pictures of cute stuff because that means we'll want to blog it.

Blogger has taken a complete backseat lately to my new and crazy life. :) I signed up to be a thirty one consultant last month and like anything new, that has taken a little time to get the hang of plus I've had several parties. It is going fabulously and I'm loving it! The extra money doesn't hurt either. :) I also was getting ready for the big little treasures consignment sale which means I was hanging and pinning baby clothes every spare moment. It was also time to get my classroom ready for school and ready for open house. So long story short, between thirty one, consigning, back to school, boating trips galore and the normal home/kid life, I have been swamped! No complaining though because it's all been good busy. But I'm back!! So you bloggers out there, I have not been reading your blogs either so I hope I didn't miss too much and you'll welcome me back! ha!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

we have missed you!!! I am glad you are back!!! :)