Monday, September 12, 2011

Oops you missed!

I'm sorry, this is gross but too funny not to share!! Ethan has been really interested in going on the potty so I bought him a new potty seat this weekend. Today he was asking to go potty after school so I brought it in the kitchen while I was doing dishes and thought he could sit, play whatever, get used to it. So within maybe two minutes, he started whining "mommy" like he was scared and this is what I saw!!! Crack me up! Good try buddy but you missed. hee hee. Then he tried to pick it up and I yelled, "NOOOO" which scared him and made him cry. Braden thought it was pretty funny too!



3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!! That is definitely a Kodak moment!!!

the lewis gang said...

that is gross!! but sooo funny!!!! good try, ethan!!

Kris said...

That is TOO, TOO funny!!! ;D