Thursday, September 22, 2011

Girls Trip!!!

I can't believe it actually happened but it did! I got to go on a girls' trip without husbands and children (I guess that would be the definition of a girls' trip. :). It was FABULOUS!!! We just relaxed, relaxed and relaxed some more. Our days consisted of laying by the pool, laying by the beach and eating...lots of eating. It doesn't get much better than that! Thanks so much to the girls that made this trip so fun...the laugh 'till you cry kind of fun! And thanks to our wondeful husbands who not only kept our kids alive but actually did a pretty good job being Mr. Mom! :) Here's hoping for many more girls' trips in the future!!! :)

On our way!!



One of the many yummy dinners we had



Oh and the desserts....can I just say I probably gained 5 pounds on this trip!



The peaceful beach


Outside our condo on the dock. I have to say the funniest thing happened right before getting this picture taken. We asked a sweet little 'ole grandma to take our picture and she had my camera turned around backwards! So every time she brought the lens toward her eye, we would see her eye get bigger and BIGGER in the viewscreen. Oh my gosh!! It was histerical! We'd tell her to turn the camera around and she would just twist it. We were laughing so hard I thought for sure someone would fall in.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

HOW FUN!!! I am so glad you guys had a good time!! What a great idea!! and WAY TO GO Chris!! :)

the lewis gang said...

SO FUN! i am jealous! what a fun idea! go, chris!!