Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Charlestown Lights

I love, love, love this free event! Light up Charlestown is so neat and I can't wait to show the boys the lights each year. We went Saturday night and it was perfect this year because usually it's freezing and we have to quickly walk around. This year was warmer so we were able to jump on the hayride down to the park and get hot cocoa and popcorn. The kids even played on the playground surrounded by thousands of lights. It's such an adorable little town event. :)



Oh and Santa is always there so Braden popped in to tell Santa again he wanted a DS. Santa said, "boy you talk fast!" ha! So true Santa! I didn't make Ethan sit on his lap since he was already traumatized from the morning Santa.


So pretty!


Braden wanted to pet the horse before the carriage ride took off





2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I love that little place too!! I can't believe it's free!!! I can't wait to make our trip! Glad it was fun!

Amy said...

I love our little town...makes me proud! :)