Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hotness!

Last night was my preschool staff Christmas party. This year we had an "ugly sweater" party. Oh my, were the sweaters ugly!! Mine was the ugliest apparently because I won the contest. ha! I looked straight up 80's with definitely an old school teacher look. The other girls were looking cute with their uglies on and I was pretty much just a geek! ha! It was such a fun party and I couldn't quit laughing at the guys in their sweaters. Chris' buttons were bells and you could hear him coming!! Fun times!




WOW!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

You had a turtle neck too! CLASSIC!!! LOVE IT!

Amy said...

That sweater is Awesome!!! I wish I had your sweater for the party I went to on Saturday! :)

the lewis gang said...

you even wore red slacks!!!! i'm dying over here! hahahahahahaha!!!