Monday, December 19, 2011

Cake Pops

Yesterday I baked my little heart out making 95 cake pops for teachers, friends, our sitter and the childcare worker at the gym. :) They are not hard, just time consuming. :) This was my second time making them and it was pretty successful. It's one of those things that you get better with practice so I guess I'll need to practice some more because they are pretty yummy!

All wrapped and tied with ribbon


Then I put them in these cute little baskets from the Target dollar bin and attached a note. They turned out pretty cute and Braden had fun delivering them to all his teachers at school. :)

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Those are so cute! I may try them out sometime since you said they were easy! ;) I thought about doing something for everyone at Sam's school but not until this morning! ha!

Dan and Denise said...

Yummy! Dan did a cookie exchange at work, and one of the ladies did cake pops. I think I inhaled those things! They were amazing! I am not brave enough to try making them.

the lewis gang said...

YUMMY!! damon really does love them! ha! :)