Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas afternoon

Our last Christmas celebration of the year was at Gma Cindy and Pop's. It's always a relaxing way to end the 500 festivities with yummy food, watching the kids play and usually watching "A Christmas Story." Thanks guys for all the wonderful food and gifts. :) We are truly blessed (and spoiled) by our entire family. sheesh!

The "ultimate" light saber

Yah, some more lego duplos so we can all build. :)


Ethan loved his new pillow pet and gave it a try :)


More star wars undies! Now Mom can throw those size 4's out that I've been squeezing into. ha!

*Shoowee, Christmas is over! I'm always a little sad when it's all over. The trees, the lights, family, gifts all of it. :) I love it all and of course love remembering and trying to teach my kids the true meaning of Christmas. It's such a fabulous time of year and I don't want it to end. But give me a day or two and as usual, the clutter will overwhelm me and I'll happily take down the decor. ha! Thank you SO much to everyone that helped the boys and I have such a wonderful Christmas. We are so blessed!!!!

2 comments:

Blessed Momma said...

Looks like you guys had many fabulous Christmas celebrations. Like the pic of Braden showing off his new briefs.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I am right there with you. I love it but I am glad when it's over too!! glad you had a great Christmas!!