Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve morning we headed up to Spencer to see the family. The boys always have a blast in Spencer because there are so many kids to play with...lots of cousins. I don't get to see my whole family all together that much so it's always such a blessing to be under one roof together. My dad comes too which is nice to all be together. :)Thanks Mom for all your hard work...a yummy meal, great company and more fabulous presents for all. :)

Star wars central this year!



Who is this? :)


My sister in law, Heidi with her new baby girl Claira....ahhhh, just sweetness! And the tutu-love it!


Ethan woke up from his nap and had a pile of presents waiting for him. New clothes! He got excited over every single thing he opened. :)


Elmo and Barney...good friends of Ethan's

*My dad got the boys a fish tank but I didn't get a picture since it was in my trunk. He thought he'd help us out on the major pet wanting problem in this house. :) Thanks Dad. Maybe they'll bark?

No comments: