Friday, March 25, 2011

Big 'O Boys!

I forgot to post last week about the boys' checkups. I had Ethan's 18 month checkup and Braden's 4 year at the same time which was rather chaotic but we made it. :) I just had to post how completely gigantic my children are in case I ever forget....well I probably won't ever forget because this seems to be the trend with these two, but anyways, here are the stats :)
Ethan
Weight: 31.5 lbs (off the percentile chart)
Height 35.5" (completely off the chart too)....Ethan is bigger than Braden was at the same age in both height and weight.

Braden
Weight: 46 lbs. (95 percentile)
Height: 46" (off the percentile chart)
* Braden grew 9.5 inches from age 3 to 4 but only gained 4 pounds. Isn't that crazy?!?!

Dr. Lane said they are both healthy growing boys and are just going to be very tall like their Daddy. :) Thank you God for two healthy boys!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

YES! Thank God! :)

Unknown said...

Yep. Praise God! Dorothy just had broke 30 pounds at age 3 in August! I can't wait to see how much she is at 4.

the lewis gang said...

those ARE some big boys! love those healthy check ups!!

Blessed Momma said...

wow... those are some big boys!