Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Boys...

Sunday night Papa T and Mimi watched the boys while Chris and I got our long run in together. I had to capture this sweet moment with Papa T and Casper. The boys LOVE Casper and Braden continuously asks me why we don't have a dog. :)

This is just random but oh so funny. Chris' brother gave Braden a couple of lego sets. I had no clue lego sets were SOOOO complicated. What happened to snapping together some blocks??? Anyways, Braden couldn't wait to have Chris work with him on these sets. I actually didn't get a picture of them working together but had to capture Chris still at the table working AFTER Braden went to bed. There were 99 steps to build this guy." 99 steps!!!!! Anyways, he was doing legos by himself which cracked me up and then in the morning it was all finished and Braden picked it up and dropped it within 5 minutes of seeing it. 99 steps shattered on the kitchen floor! I guess these things are meant to be put on a shelf. :) oh well, Chris didn't care because he secretly loved it and wants to build it again I think. Better you than me babe!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

daniel and i wonder the same thing about those lego sets. some of those things are hard! what happen to the good ol' imagination?!