Friday, March 4, 2011

It's beginning to happen!

My boys are actually starting to play and hang out together and not hurt each other! ha! A couple of days ago I was cooking and it got so quiet in the house. Well you know what that usually means...TROUBLE! But to my surprise, I came around the corner to see this. Now granted Ethan had pulled every book off of Braden's shelf but they actually sat like this together and just read for about 15 minutes and were happy. I love that Ethan is getting big enough that they can really start playing together. After all, it does say in their hallway, "Brothers are the best of friends." Here's hoping for many more moments like this. :)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

aww!! so sweet!! i love that my boys play together!! it melts my heart!! (as if i'mnot emotional enough! ha ha!)

Dan and Denise said...

So cute! I love when my kids read books!