Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Are we there yet?"

Not sure how many times I heard the phrase, "Are we there yet?" but I'm pretty sure it was in the thousands! ha! Actually, Braden was a really good traveler! As long as he had a movie going, he was good to go. He actually watched a movie we got at Redbox in FL (Gnomio and Juliet) 4 times on the way home!! I know, a little excesive but he loved it!! Ethan on the other hand, did a lot of high pitched, hurt your ears screaming and crying off and on. He was not a happy camper. But we made it...all in one piece. :) The boys were so excited when we pulled in. And even though it was 9:30 at night, I let them run wild and play with all their toys. They missed them. :) Braden even said on the trip, "I bet my toys miss me and are saying, Braden, where are you?" :)

Braden getting bored and "playing" A.K.A. bugging Ethan!

A happier moment....could he be any more chilled out. Do you need some popcorn buddy? :)

3 comments:

Granny G said...

I have been loving the pictures of the beach! Love seeing the life jackets on the kids!!!
Alicia's Mom aka Ninny:)

the lewis gang said...

the ride home is never as fun as the ride down! glad the boys were troopers!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Thank God for DVD players!!! :)