Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wednesday in FL

Now that I'm home from Florida it's hard to remember what we did each day but this is my best guess. ha! I'm pretty sure we did a lot of pool, beach, pool and more beach. :) The kids loved it!


So which picture is Ethan??? Hard to tell right? (especially from the back-ha!). This top one is Ethan and the bottom was is Braden in Destin in 2008. I remember loving Braden's picture so I tried to recreate it. I had the shorts and hat but different swim shirt-close enough. :)


Ethan was such a big boy swimming all over the pool by himself. Prior to this trip he only wanted to swim if he was holding onto us. Big, brave boy :)



Lexi was so cute floating on her back!


Ethan always makes a new friend wherever we go! He played ball with this little girl forever!


Serious cuteness!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

neat picture of both boys from the back. they look so similar!