Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday in FL

On Monday we woke up to a little drizzle so decided to do some sightseeing instead of the beach. We hit some beach type stores and realized it's pretty impossible to shop with 4 little kids. Ha! So we headed for lunch instead. We ate at Jimmy Buffet's restaurant and pigged out (see below). The highlight of Monday was Chris' mom offered to watch all 4 kids so we could go out and have an adult night. Woohoo!
During shopping at Pier Park Braden spotted the kids' area and demanded a ride on the ferris wheel. :) Chris and I our suckers so off they went. :)
Oh my goodness! Check out these nachos! I love me some yummy nachos and this was the grande version. I hate to admit it but we ate all of this! I thought I'd be full for a week. ha! I was full until late that night. :)
That night we met up with Jeremy and Brandi at Pineapple Willy's. We had so much fun laughing and hanging out.

The girls-Me, Brandi & Carrie

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

your face with the nachos...ha! i'm so jealous of you in florida!! we are already planning our trip for next year! :)