Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wedding night-day 2 cont'd

On Saturday night Jeremy and Brandi got married right on the beach at sunset. It was so pretty being on the beach with the sun going down, the breeze and being barefoot in the sand. Congratulations Jeremy and Brandi!! We are so happy for you!
My attempt at a brother shot...my lens kept fogging up from the humidity so by the time I got it clean they ran off. :) Here is a cute foggy picture of my boys before the wedding. :)
The big boys...Braden and Jace trying to stay dry for the wedding. :)
My little family....oh and my big hair!
Ethan looking all cute

Braden and Ethan were obsessed with this hole...it was nearly impossible to keep them clean before the wedding
The vows
Pouring the sand in to become "one." :)
Mr. & Mrs. Sebolt
Handsome boys
Matt & Chris filming each other. :)

Chris' family

Sunset picture

No comments: