Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family affair

This past weekend we were excited to have my parents and niece and nephew down to boat with us. On Saturday my mom and Dylan went with us to Hardy Lake and Dylan skiied for the first time (and got up the very first try!!). Then on Sunday my dad and Dylan came down and my niece Alissa and her boyfriend came on their drive back to IN from Florida. It was a perfectly hot weekend to be in the water and we had a blast!

Braden loves his cousin Dylan

Ethan falls asleep on Gma Trish


Dylan showing off his skiing skills :)


Alissa and I


Papa Scott (Dude) hangin' with Ethan


Cooling off


Chris insisted on letting Ethan tube. So since I was the driver I went as slow as I possibly could without letting the tube sink. ha! I guess he liked it...he didn't really laugh or cry, just rode very seriously. :)

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

i still can't get over how much your niece looks like you!