Sunday, July 31, 2011

Friday in FL

Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with taking pictures. Normally on a trip like this I would take hundreds of pictures and annoy everyone with me!! Unfortunately my camera quit working with 2 days left on our trip. :( I called Murphy's and they tried to help me clean the lens etc..but it didn't work. SO...all of you moms out there that want things to go as planned can relate. I had planned out our little matching outfits for some beach shots and waited until Friday when my good camera bit the dust. I was bummed! But Chris reminded me I still had my point and shoot and really, I didn't even have a good camera on our last beach trip so anywoo, these turned out good enough and I'll quit complaining now. :) Thanks to Matt, our photographer who puts up with me asking him to take our picture. ha!











Of course we weren't going to be able to keep our dress clothes clean on the beach. It was playtime!


A little sand action for me


Braden and Jace were so funny pulling each other on the boogie boards! They were such good buddies on this trip :)


Check out the farmer's tan on his arms!


Ethan was a total daddy's boy this week!!!! :)


Looking like a surfer


Hang ten dude!


Love the sunset on a beach...ahhhhhh :)


The beach side of our condo. Our room was the very top floor, 22nd floor on the top left. We had an awesome wrap around balcony.


We never get our picture together, just the two of us so I bugged Matt for one more!

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

that stinks about your camera...especially when you have a plan like that! BUT those family pics are still beautiful!!

Amy said...

What a bummer about your camera, but you still got some supper cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. :)