Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bloomington's Wonderlab

On Friday the boys and I headed up to Bloomington for the day. We had my niece's 18th bday party that night so we headed up early and made a day out of it. We met a couple of my high school friends and their boys at Wonderlab which is a really cute science museum. All of the kids loved it!! I think Braden could have stayed all day and Ethan had plenty to do too! Thanks Tab & Hope for meeting us! It was great seeing you and your cuties!

This was Braden's favorite. It was one of those contraptions where the balls go down different levels and you control their path. Maybe he'll be an engineer when he grows up?!?! :)

Braden & Colton loved the water area. It was so fun! I kind of wanted to play too. :)


Ethan liked the water too (notice his wet shirt :)) but I had trouble holding him and getting pictures too...poor second child seems to be my quote these days. :) He loved this magnetic board and I could take his picture doing this. ha!

This was a cool drum. He loved banging the sticks and licking them too! Icko!

We loved this!! This was a bubble coming out of a machine that was full of mist. It was so cool!!

Hee hee!

Checking out the fish-look at that sweet face :)

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

you always find the neatest places to go!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

what a cool place! where is it? i didn't visit there when i lived up there. probably because they don't serve alcohol!! ha!