Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kart Kountry

Chris has been talking about going to Kart Kountry for awhile now so we headed over Sunday night for a bit. Braden absolutely LOVED going fast around the track. The track is 1.5 miles which is supposedly the longest in the world (hee hee). Chris said he giggled all the way around the track with him. In our car, he had his own steering wheel so he really thought he was something else driving us around. :) I could hear him saying, "get out of my way!" Such a polite driver!

And they're off! I love Chris' knees...what a trooper!



Ethan was entertained by all of the cars and noise.

Our turn...here we go :)

Ethan's turn! We let him ride the car inside...a little slower of course. ha!

What is it with my child and guns? We don't have any guns in the house and so he is obsessed when we see any game with one!!! He ran to every video game in the place that had a gun and started shooting. Really?!?!?! Ugh! I know, I know...I need to read Bringing up Boys. :)

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

YES YOU DO!!! That explains it all!! ha ha!! daniel LOVES go karts!! that's a fav when we go on vacation!