Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dale Hollow Lake

This weekend we went to Dale Hollow Lake and had an absolute blast!!! There were 4 families that went with us, The Johnsen's, Thomas', The Vaughn's, Jen's friends from college, and a wake boarder guy that brought his cool mastercraft boat so we could all wakeboard, ski, wreck whatever off of his boat. :) We got to try surfing behind the boat which was new to me-so much fun and kind of made me feel like a California girl. :) Besides a blown out tire on our boat trailer on the way home, the weekend couldn't have been any better. :) Unfortunately, my camera battery was dead and would not charge! Ugh!!! You know that it absolutely killed me to not have pictures, but I thought I'd just sum it up with a few borrowed images. :)

This was pretty much Chris...just chillin' enjoying the weekend...he also did a lot of skiing too. :)

This is Braden...absolutely loving the tube and wanting to go "again, again!" He also entertained all with his inopportune times of having to poop which always seem to happen in the middle of the lake! He and Chris always swim to shore so he can go on the bank-yucko! :) Time to invest in a small trashcan I think.

And me! I am SOOOOO sore right now and just a tad stiff in the neck. I'm thinking I'm getting just a bit old and out of shape for so many spills in a day. Maybe I need to head back to the tubing and laying out days. Ha!! It was such a fun weekend and we can't wait to go back to Dale Hollow-what a beautiful lake! Thanks to all of our awesome friends for so much fun!!!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

sounds like a blast!! i LOVE your pictures!! what a great idea! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

daniel was cracking up at your pictures!! ha ha!

The McKim Family said...

That's hilarious! I LOVE the pics! Too funny! =)