Friday, August 27, 2010

Preschool Open House

Last night was our preschool's open house. I went up early to meet all of the families of our school and Chris brought the boys up a little later. Braden is officially going to be in his own class this year with his age group! I am thrilled. He has been with me for 2 years which was nice, but I think it will be better for both of us if he has his own teacher and is will his age group. He will still be in the class right next door and I will see him at outdoor playtime so it's a perfect situation. :) He was really excited to see his teacher last night and play with all of the toys. Ethan also had a ball and thinks he's ready for school too! :)
Family picture-Braden wore these goggles all night-ha!

Ethan was big stuff! Everyone kept saying, "That is NOT your baby?!?!" He almost blended in with some of the toddlers that were playing. :( Mommy is not ready for you to be that big yet buddy....sniff, sniff.

Crack me up! Braden loves the dress up clothes!!! He had to get this outfit on right away and wore it all night to play...such a silly boy! Right now he's looking over my shoulder saying, "I'm a building man mommy!"
Mrs. Amy had a special gift for Braden. :)

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that is hilarious about the googles!! :)