Thursday, August 5, 2010

"A Day at the Museum"

The Carnegie Center in New Albany had a free day at the museum this week so of course we had to check it out...free!! :) We met Besty and cute little Becca there so Ethan and Becca could "play together." It was such a cute event. I didn't get many pictures because I was lugging big stuff A.K.A. Ethan around and it just wasn't possible. Braden got to make his own beaded necklace, decorate a bag, make a door hanger, sand art, got his face painted and enjoyed their free lunch-hotdogs, chips, and drinks. We'll definitely be looking forward to next year's. :)

Sporting his new necklace


Becca sat still to get her face painted-what a cutie!

Typical Braden face-ha! I can't believe this..but this was Braden's first time getting his face painted! I think usually the lines are too long at events. He LOVED this rocket and asked me 100 times if it was still on the rest of the day. "Don't mess my rocket up mom," "don't rub my rocket off please," "is my rocket still on Mom?" Sheesh! And yes there were tears when we washed off what was left the next day! Ha!

Seriously!!! Look how big my baby looks in this stroller!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

that is fun! i didn't even know about it! you've got to tell me about these things, girl!!! :)