Monday, August 9, 2010

Photo session

I tried to get some pictures of the kiddos outside tonight. Photo sessions are a hoot with these two. Of course when one is looking the other is picking grass and when the other is smiling, one is crying. I did manage to catch Ethan with some big cheesy grins before I brought Braden in. :)

Yep I'm cute and the shirt says it all...even if it's a little snug around the middle! Ha!

Loving the swing

Starting off well...Braden is ready to smile, Ethan wonders what's wrong with me?

Looking like some sweet brotherly love in this one but will it last?....

Not for long! Braden had to whack Ethan in the eye laughing too hard at me being goofy trying to make them smile. Sheesh!

And Ethan's back on his game...this was the best one and it was after Braden made Ethan cry twice!! Poor Ethan...this baby going to be as tough as nails. :)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

awwww!!! those are cute!! i love ethan's shirt and how it's tight in the middle. cute!

Amy said...

Such sweet pics. I can't get over how big Ethan is getting.