Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rainy day fun

This morning during the rain was the perfect moment to get out the Play-doh. Ethan wasn't sure what to think of this stuff...he really didn't even want to touch it which surprised me. :) He did love sitting in the booster seat though and thought he was big stuff! Braden was bored with the play-doh after 5 minutes until I offered him some new "tools" which included something that looked like a knife and then he was all into it! Sheesh! My child and the guns, knives, swords, and bad guys obsession!!! Should I be worried? :)

"What is this and can I eat it?"

Concentrating on his cutting with the "knife." ha!

Just being cute!

The pampered chef decorating tips come in handy...thanks Mom! Hee hee :)

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

we did play-doh on the rainy day too! jake ate so much!! he was poopin' blue!! ha!