Sunday, June 5, 2011

Alissa graduates!

How can this be?!?! My niece Alissa just graduated from high school!! I feel SOOOO old! I was 15 when she was born and I remember as soon as I got my liscence I wanted to drive her everywhere. :) She was such a cute little squirt with a big personality and has grown up to be a beautiful gal with a big heart! The boys and I went home Saturday for her graduation party at my mom's house. We didn't make the ceremony but got to hang with the family afterwards. I was so busy chasing the boys around that I didn't take any pictures...:( but I did manage to get one with the special grad!! Everyone thinks we look so much alike. When I look back at my high school pictures, we really do have so many similarities. Congratulations Alissa. We love you!!


1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

i can't get over how much she looks like you!!