Sunday, June 5, 2011

Swimming

Last Thursday we got to go over to Wolf Lake and swim with several friends. It was the perfect day...not too hot, but just right. :) Since the shallow end was only 3 1/2 feet several of the kiddos weren't using floaties. I've never had Braden in a pool without anything on so I thought let's give this a try and see what he can do. For a kid that's always in his life jacket, he SO surprised me! He jumped in, went under water a ton and could even swim underwater several feet. Ha! Who knew? Now I'm super excited about his swim lessons in 2 weeks and think it will be perfet timing for him. I also realized Ethan can't really hold himself up in his life jacket yet (good to know for boating) and tips over so he wanted me to hold onto him or he sat on the steps and played...well actually he just ate everyone and anyone's food when someone broke out a new snack!

Eating Carson's chips :)

Braden & Walker had fun with the big squirt guns









Video of my little swimmer...he swims some at the end...please excuse the loud annoying voice!!! hee hee

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

way to go, braden!!!!