Saturday, June 11, 2011

New water slide

'Tis the yard sale season and I am hooked!!! I went to a few Friday morning and came across this water slide. They said you could use it at home but that it was perfect if we ever went to a lake....well, yes we do so I was sold! They had $30 on it and I wasn't sure we needed one more big thing so I came home and sent Chris back and told him to offer them $20 (he's better at that stuff...I get embarrased). They took it and we broke it in right away.

Head first is way more fun!



The neighbors came over and then Chris added the slip n slide for some extra craziness...they got pretty good at sliding all the way down. Don't you miss being a kid and doing stuff like this and NOT being sore the next day?! :)


Kylie and Braden went down together a few times...Braden would think this was even cooler if they were in high school. hee hee!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

how fun!!! i want to try it out!! :)

the lewis gang said...

have us over!! that looks like fun!!