Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meeting Baby Logan

After the race Saturday the boys and I headed up to Spencer. Cassidy drove in from Charlotte with her new baby so we had to go give him some lovin'. :) Tabitha came over with her cutie patootie Colten so we had to pose the 4 boys for a picture.

Baby Logan, Colten, Ethan and Braden cheesing it up

Colten and Ethan were too cute with their big cheeses


Tab, Cass and I....Cassidy had just been hiking at the park and so hadn't showered yet...(I told her I'd write that on the blog since she didn't want to be in any pics). :)


All showered up. :) Cassidy with her new baby Logan who by the way was born on Braden's birthday! He was one kissable cutie!!


Cass' bestie college girlfriends came in town too so Joanna was taking some pics of all of us with her good camera. I stole this one off her blog. :)


Just cuteness!!

No comments: