Thursday, June 23, 2011

Needle in a haystack

So tonight I got the bright idea that I would go bathing suit shopping...always a fun time right?!?! Braden was at Granny's and it was just Ethan and me so I thought it was the perfect time to go find that perfect suit...and hey they're probably going on sale now right? I seriously walked ALL over St. Matthew's Mall and Oxmoor and came home with nothing! :( The problem is, I just need to create my own swimwear line because the suit I want doesn't really exist. ha! I want a skirted bottom, but not granny skirt, and not the skirts that don't serve a purpose but look cute. I want a little skirt to cover some booty! So if I do find a suit with a skirt it has a tankini. Well I've finally moved on from the tankini and want a bikini top. This combination does not exist very often and when it does it usually isn't in my size or it's $150. So....Ethan and I walked 10 miles and found nothing! Moral to the story, work out more Tracy so you can just walk in and pick out a bikini and you don't have to hunt for a needle in a haystack. :( Maybe next year!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I didn't even shop for one this year. YUCK!! I might go next year...we'll see!! I wish I could design my own line of clothes in general. Maybe we could go into business together!! ha! :)

the lewis gang said...

i loathe swimsuit shopping! good for you braving the bikini top!! :)